You should only seek treatment for unsightly conditions like these if you find them distressing, they cause you discomfort or you’re worried about the health impacts of sub-dermal fat deposits or overly loose skin. If you do choose to see a professional, there are a wide range of body reshaping treatment options available. These can be performed individually or in combination to achieve a tighter figure and reduce fat build up in any part of the body.
- Tummy tucks and abdominoplasty are used to achieve a slimmer figure and tighter skin on the stomach and pelvic areas.
- Arm Reduction Surgery, also known as brachioplasty, is a simple and common procedure that eliminates the “batwing” effect of excessively floppy skin on the arms. This condition can be caused by aging, extreme weight loss or simple genetics, and as such can appear in any age group and gender.
- Thigh lifts are designed to give you smooth, firm and flatter thighs. This is an extremely popular procedure for two main reasons. Firstly, it’s particularly common for the body to store excessive amounts of fat in the upper leg area, meaning a lot of people can benefit from thigh lifts. Secondly, having excess fat or lose skin in this area can cause chafing, limited mobility and general discomfort. This means thigh lifts are outstandingly useful in terms of health and practicality, as well as general aesthetics.
- A body lift is the combination of several procedures in order to attain a balanced overall slimming, tightening and rejuvenation effect. It’s similar to an abdominoplasty, but also targets the sides and back of the body, including the buttocks and thighs. This is a great choice for anyone who suffers from fatty build-up and flabby skin across more than one part of the body.
Which Procedure is the Right One?
You probably have a pretty good idea of which procedure you’d like. Basically, the right choice is the one that targets the part or parts of the body that you aren’t happy with. If there’s more than one area you’d like improved, then combining procedures can almost certainly get the desired result. However, there are certain medical limitations in play. Some operations cannot be done simultaneously or in conjunction with each other, while certain conditions, body types or hereditary effects might place restrictions on the type and number of operations that can be performed.
Because body reshaping surgery frequently combines procedures, it’s extremely important that you have your initial consultation session at a clinic that is able to provide the full range of treatment options. Surgeons will always recommend the treatments that they’re able to perform at their clinic, while ignoring those that they don’t have the equipment, technology or training to do. For this reason, the only way to get the most complete and helpful picture of available treatment options is to consult a top doctor at an established and advanced clinic with all the latest cutting edge technology.
- They have the experience and equipment to recommend and perform a wider range of surgeries. This lets them prescribe the actual best treatments, as opposed to merely the best they can do there.
- Thanks to dedicated anaesthesiologists, more advanced technology, better nurses and stronger support infrastructure, these clinics are able to do more surgeries in combination, meaning you can get more thorough treatment with less total cost and recovery time.
- Larger clinics are more likely to have specialist surgeons whose expertise and skills in particular areas can get you the very best information and operation.
The uniquely comprehensive nature of body lift surgery means that many small clinics simply don’t have the staff, technology or resources to perform or even suggest the best options. Australia Cosmetic Clinics, however, has a world class surgical team and all the latest technology. For this reason, we sincerely and strongly recommend that you consult us before undergoing any body reshaping surgery. As medical professionals, our first priority is making sure you can get the best and safest treatments, and the simple fact of the matter is that there are very few cosmetic clinics in Australia that are capable of doing what we can. Consider all your choices carefully, and call 1300 559 848 or contact us online to get an obligation-free cosmetic surgery consultation session.